It is the mission of the Recorder's Office and her staff to provide accurately-kept land records for public access and to assure knowledgeable, courteous assistance to those who utilize our services.
The Recorder of Deeds Office provides hands-on access to Cambria County's land records. We record properly executed real estate documents and process them to make them available for viewing. We also assist the public in finding information, and we provide services within the office to inform and assist lending institutions and attorneys' offices. Additionally, this office collects Pennsylvania Realty Transfer Taxes.
- Information on recording requirements
- Basic assistance and instruction on the use of office indexes and equipment
- Photocopies of office records and certifications of records
- Record military discharges and provide copies of those records to veterans without charge
- Handle mail requests for copies of our records