Hours: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2021 Sheriff Sale Dates:
- September 10
- December 10
License to Carry Permit Information
You can now apply for your License to Carry Permit Online
Applications are by Appointment ONLY. Walk-ins are not accepted. Call 814-472-1691 to set up an appointment if you are not applying online.
Precious Metals applications can be mailed in with a check. You do not have to apply in person
The mission of the Cambria County Sheriff’s Office is to protect the citizens of the County and provide services to the taxpayers with honesty, integrity, and transparency. The Sheriff’s Office will serve citizens regardless of race, color, gender, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, age, origin, ancestry, economic status, handicap, or disability.
Services and Fees:
- Provide court room security, which includes security for all witnesses, jurors and defendants
- Provide prisoner transports which often involve out-of-county as well as out-of-state travel
- Criminal arrests for bench warrants as a result from criminal or Domestic Relation arrests (This also includes processing and transporting to the appropriate prison.)
- Serving Protection from Abuse Orders (PFAs). This also includes securing and storage of weapons as well as protection for the victims and their families
Service of various civil papers (For types of papers served and appropriate fees, refer to fee schedule to the right.)
- Service of various civil papers (For types of papers served and appropriate fees, refer to fee schedule to the right.)
- Real estate posting and service which ultimately may result in conducting Sheriff sales for personal property and real estate.
- Levy on personal property and conduct the appropriate Sheriff sales
- Issuance of gun permits
- Furnish license to sell firearms
- Provide precious metals licenses
- Civil Papers: $175.00
- Personal Property/Levy: $225.00
- Real Estate: $1,500.00
- Precious Metals License (Annual): $50.00
- Gun Permit (5 years): $20.00
We only accept check or money order.
CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
Checks can be made out to Cambria County Sheriff
Donald Robertson, Acting Sheriff
200 South Center Street
Ebensburg, PA 15931
Phone-Clerk Main: (814) 472-1691
Phone-Deputy Main: (814) 472-2440
Fax-Clerk: (814) 472-1493
Fax-Deputy: (814) 472-8261
24/7 Warrant Tip Hotline: (814)-472-8395
Warrant Tip Email: email@example.com
Find us on Facebook here