Skip to content

Most Requested

Are you Looking for Information Related to the Following?
  • Employment, visit here
    *Please DO NOT contact the Commissioners’ office; ALL employment inquiries should be directed to the Human Resources Department.
  • Marriage Licenses and Birth Certificates, visit here
  • Small games of chance, dog, fishing and hunting licenses, visit here.
  • Adult CRIMINAL records and other COURT DOCUMENTS, visit here. 
  • A copy of a Deed, visit here
  • A copy of a Divorce Decree, custody documentation, request a Passport or Protection From Abuse (PFA), real estate liens or other CIVIL DOCUMENTS, visit here.  
  • A Right-to-Know request, visit here. 
  • Military Discharge Papers, visit here
  • Veterans’ information, visit here
  • Voter registration, voting precincts and absentee ballots, visit here. 
  • How to pay delinquent school, municipal and county real estate property taxes, visit here
  • Judicial, private, repository or upset sales, visit here
  • Real estate postings, tax claim postings and Sheriff’s sales and levy for personal property and real estate, visit here
  • Arrests, warrants, gun permits, license to sell fire arms and precious metals licenses, visit here. 
  • Prisoners, visit here
  • Courts of Common Pleas, Judges, court scheduling and prisoners’ community service, visit here
  • Cost and fines, visit here
  • Commissioners, visit here.

For inquiries regarding family issues, elderly assistance, drug and alcohol counseling and other related issues,  please visit Departments listed under the Government menu drop-down.  THESE AGENCIES WILL BE BETTER ABLE TO DIRECT YOU TO RESOURCES SUITED TO YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS.  Please also visit our Community Assistance link for additional resources.

Back To Top