skip to Main Content

Domestic Relations

The Domestic Relations Section of the Court of Common Pleas of Cambria County is responsible for all matters involving the establishment of paternity for children born outside of marriage and in establishing and enforcing financial and medical support for minor children and, if appropriate, dependent spouses.

NOTE: Custody, Divorce and Visitation Complaints are to be filed in the Prothonatary Office.

Effective July 6, 2020, the Cambria County Domestic Relations Office will reopen to the public. Many services are available online or by telephone. Clients are encouraged to use e-services at or telephonic services at 814-472-5433. Upon entry into the building, clients will be required to have the temperature taken by the Sheriff’s Deputy and must wear masks. Entry to the building will be limited to (1) client at a time. Only the client will be able to enter the building. Any additional family members or friends, are encouraged to remain in the vehicle or at home. Questions can be submitted to Thank you for your cooperation during this time.

For questions regarding custody or divorce filings & hearings, please contact (814)471-1807

Provide a Support Payment Online

You can provide a support payment online by debit or credit card for a low convenience fee of 2.95% by clicking the link below. The payment system accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.



You or your attorney can now file a variety of services online without visiting the Cambria County Domestic Relations office. These services include:

  • A New Application for Support
  • A Petition for Modification
  • A Petition to Recover an Overpayment
  • A Withdrawal of a Complaint

To do so, visit:

Frequently Asked Questions
  • What Services are provided by the Domestic Relations Section?
    • Some of the services provided at the Cambria County Domestics Relations Section are paternity establishment and testing, establishment of support orders in accordance with Pennsylvania state guidelines, enforcement in the collection of support obligations due and a work search program for unemployed defendants.
  • How do I make payments on my child support case?
    • There are various methods to make payments on you support case. The preferred method is check or money order payments sent to the Pennsylvania State Collection and Disbursement Unit (PA SCDU). When payments are sent to PA SCDU make sure to include at least three identifying features on you payment. This could include your social security number, your member number, etc. For more payment information please see the Payment Option Pamphlet.
  • What is the schedule of fees associated with opening a child support case?
    • A judicial fee in the amount of $40.25. If paternity is an issue and genetic testing needs to be completed, there is a cost of $19.75 per person that needs tested.
  • Where can I find information regarding my child and/or spousal support case?
Additional Resource Files
Our COntact info

Robin Holovka, Executive Director
Shawn Semelsberger, Assistant Director
Mitchell Voytish, IV-D Coordinator

Cambria County Services Building
499 Manor Drive (Loretto Road),
P.O. Box 398
Ebensburg, PA 15931 (MAP)

Satellite Office:
Central Park Complex, Fifth Floor
110 Franklin Street
Johnstown, PA 15901 (MAP)

(800) 638-4409 Toll Free
(814) 472-5433 — Ebensburg Office
(814) 536-8911 — Johnstown Office

(814) 472-4771 — Ebensburg
(814) 536-9318 — Johnstown

Hours: Monday – Friday 9 A.M. to 4 P.M.

Cambria County Pennsylvania

200 South Center Street
Ebensburg, PA 15931

(814) 472-5440


Find It:

Copyright 2023 Cambria County, PA  –  All Rights Reserved

Back To Top