BI Incorporated’s Day Reporting Center provides individually-tailored programming for each client.
Each client will progress through the three (3) levels of treatment and supervision at their own pace and based on their own behavioral improvements (monitored and measured through group attendanc and participation, drug and alcohol abstinence, verifiable employment and/or income, stable housing and compliance with parole board orders).
- Orientation & Assessment
- Development of a Behavior Change Plan
- Daily Check-Ins
- Alcohol & Drug Testing
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Anger Management
- Parenting & Family Reintegration
- Job Readiness & Employment Assistance
- Lifeskills & Cognitive Restructuring
- Community Connections
- Education Services
- Community Service
- Sober Living
- Clients are referred by Cambria County Courts, Cambria County Probation Services and/or Cambria County Correctional Facility.
- Appropriate referrals are probationers/parolees identified due to their needs or non-compliance with other programs or conditions of release.
*Referrals accepted Monday through Friday.
Chris Maul – Director
499 Manor Dr.
Ebensburg, PA 15931
Phone: (814) 471-1801
Monday – Friday 8 A.M. to 8 P.M.
Saturday 8 A.M. to 12 P.M.