UPI Approval will not be available on the following days
- December 2, 2022
- December 9, 2022
- December 16, 2022
- December 23, 2022
- December 30, 2022
Effective October, 12 2022 UPI Approval will not be available from 1:00PM to 2:00PM. We urge you to have your UPI documents pre-approved by emailing your document to firstname.lastname@example.org .
PLEASE VISIT https://cambriacountypa-web.tylerhost.net/web TO ACCESS THE CAMBRIA COUNTY RECORDER OF DEEDS ONLINE RECORDS.
Subscriptions Available, all subscriptions include a $0.25 per page print charge.
- 12 Months – $550.00
- 6 Months – $275.00
Please call the office at 814-472-1473 for assistance on setting up 12 & 6 month subscriptions.
- 1 Month – $50.00
- 24 Hours – $20.00
Self Sign up available online.
HISTORICAL INDEX – www.searchiqs.com
Historical Index is available with online with no subscription fees, only print/download charge applied at $0.50 per page.
E-RECORDING SERVICES THE CAMBRIA COUNTY RECORDER OF DEEDS OFFICE IS NOW ACCEPTING E-RECORDING OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DOCUMENTS THROUGH SIMPLIFILE, INDECOMM GLOBAL SERVICES ePN AND CSC GLOBAL
- SIMPLIFILE 1-800-460-2617 WWW.SIMPLIFILE.COM
- CSC 1-866-403-5272 https://www.cscglobal.com/cscglobal/home/
- INDECOMM GLOBAL SERVICES 1-877-272-5250 https://dmg.indecomm.net/Solutions/eRecording
- ePN (888) 325-3365 https://goepn.com/
- EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 30, 2017 AT 4:00 P.M., THERE WILL BE A FEE INCREASE AS PER ACTS 40 AND 44 OF 2017 – CHANGES IN EXISTING JUDICIAL COMPUTER SYSTEM/ACCESS TO JUSTICE/CRIMINAL JUSTICE ENHANCEMENT ACCOUNT (JCS/ATJ/CHEA) SURCHARGE. PLEASE REFERENCE THE NEW SCHEDULE OF RECORDING FEES.
- Effective March 1, 2017 a fee of $15.00 shall be charged on all deeds and mortgages per Act 152 of 2016. See complete notice below.
- As of August 1, 2016 all Deeds, Decrees of Distribution, Awards of Real Estate, Mortgages, Rights of Way, Easements, Leases, Condemnations, Declarations of Taking, Consents, Assignments of Leases and Rents, Sewage Permits, Water Permits, Highway Occupancy Permits, Statements of Adverse Possession, and Boundary Line Agreements must have UPI approval by the Cambria County Tax Assessment Office before they can be recorded.
Can I request information over the phone? Yes. Call (814) 472-1473 with your request
- How may payment be made? We accept cash or checks. Checks should be made payable to “Recorder of Deeds.” Call ahead; we will quote recording fees or copy prices.
- How long will the Recorder keep my documents after recording? We scan the documents to be recorded, and hand them back to you immediately after recording.
- How far back do your records date? Our records date back to 1804.
Are you documents available online? Yes. Documents are available at https://cambriacountypa-web.tylerhost.net/web/ (1986 To Current) www.searchiqs.com (1924 to 1986) Documents prior to 1924 are only available in office.
Melissa Kimla, Recorder of Deeds
Erin Jansure, First Deputy
Jolene McIntosh-Myers, Second Deputy
Allaina Long, Recording Clerk
Abby Toth, Recording Clerk
George Elias, Solicitor
Cambria County Courthouse (1st floor)
200 South Center St.
Ebensburg, PA 15931
Phone: (814) 472-1473
Fax: (814) 472-1412
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Recording Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 A.M. to 3:30 P.M.
It is the mission of the Recorder’s Office and her staff to provide accurately-kept land records for public access and to assure knowledgeable, courteous assistance to those who utilize our services.
The Recorder of Deeds Office provides hands-on access to Cambria County’s land records. We record properly executed real estate documents and process them, collect recording fees and make them available for viewing. We also assist the public in finding information, and we provide services within the office to inform and assist lending institutions and attorneys’ offices. Additionally, this office collects Pennsylvania Realty Transfer Taxes and distributes them accordingly.
- Information on recording requirements
- Basic assistance and instruction on the use of office indexes and equipment
- Photocopies of office records and certifications of records
- Record military discharges and provide copies of those records to veterans without charge
- Handle mail requests for copies of our records