The Controller's office is responsible for the fiscal affairs of the County of Cambria and to insure that county finances are administered, recorded and reported in a legal and timely fashion.
The Controller, as Chief Financial Officer, is responsible to the tax payers of Cambria County to protect their best interest and insure the accuracy and legality of all fiscal transactions, the keeping of the county books for the gathering of budget information, prescribing systems of accounting, approve all bills, claims and demands and the preparation of vouchers and their authorization.
The Controller's office also is responsible for the administration of the county pension fund, county tax collectors and works closely with the constables who serve Cambria County courts.
- Provides information in regard to county finances
- Contact for vendors who serve the county
- Processes bids submitted to the county
- Provides information and assistance to county retirees
- Provides processing and assistance to tax collectors
- Internal Audits of Tax Collectors
- Internal Audits of District Magistrates & Constables
- Internal Audits of Lodging establishments in relation to Hotel Taxes.