- Administer employment-related directives from the County Board of Commissioners
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring and disciplining employees of the County
- Negotiation and administration of all collective bargaining agreements between the County and its employees
- Conduct periodic labor/management meetings
- Administer all employee payroll and benefit package
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT (ACA)
General information for citizens, employees and employers
AVOID SCAMMERS!! Please use the links provided, below, to ensure you're getting the correct information about The Affordable Care Act.
*At no time, should a website request money and/or your Social Security Number BEFORE YOU START THE PROCESS!
PA Department of Public Welfare -- **WEBINAR**
Deloitte Health Care Providers
Deloitte Health Reform
Huffington Post (Obama's Insurance Exchange Explained in 2 Minutes)
Kaiser Family Foundation: Health Reform
Health Insurance Marketplace (Marketplace.cms.gov)
PA Department of Public Welfare
*Pdfs available in the Related Documents folder below.
- Administer unemployment and workers compensation claims
- Ensure compliance with all legal regulations and standards
- Provide support for County agencies and departments
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies, procedures, job descriptions and compensation relating to County positions
- Monitor and refer individuals to Employee Assistance Program resources
For information, enrollment and/or assistance,
call TOLL FREE: (800) 318-2596.