Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Bryan Beppler, Director of Human Resources
Gina Sowers, Assistant Director of Human Resources
Nancy Kuzemchak, Executive Assistant
Donna Delozier, Payroll Coordinator
Joanie Gresko Fye, Assistant Payroll Coordinator
Amy Wiesheier, Human Resources Clerk
Human Services Building
401 Candlelight Drive Suite 239
Ebensburg, PA 15931
It is the mission of the Human Resources Department to provide personnel resources and continuously seek to improve upon the systems that support County employees and administrators with the essential functions necessary to fulfill their employment-related needs and objectives.
- Administer employment-related directives from the County Board of Commissioners
- Sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring and disciplining employees of the County
- Negotiation and administration of all collective bargaining agreements between the County and its employees
- Conduct periodic labor/management meetings
- Administer all employee payroll and benefit package
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT (ACA)
General information for citizens, employees and employers.
AVOID SCAMMERS!! Please use the links provided, below, to ensure you're getting the correct information about The Affordable Care Act.
*At no time, should a website request money and/or your Social Security Number BEFORE YOU START THE PROCESS!
PA Department of Public Welfare -- **WEBINAR**
Deloitte Health Care Providers
Deloitte Health Reform
Huffington Post (Obama's Insurance Exchange Explained in 2 Minutes)
Kaiser Family Foundation: Health Reform
Health Insurance Marketplace (Marketplace.cms.gov)
PA Department of Public Welfare
*Pdfs available in the Related Documents folder below.
- Administer unemployment and workers compensation claims
- Ensure compliance with all legal regulations and standards
- Provide support for County agencies and departments
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies, procedures, job descriptions and compensation relating to County positions
- Monitor and refer individuals to Employee Assistance Program resources
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN CAMBRIA COUNTY
The following Civil Service positions are now open:
*Deputy Administrator 3 (Local Government)
Ann.#2013-084 Class Code: L0107
*Aging Care Manager I (Local Government)
Ann.#2012-109 Class Code: L064
*County Caseworker I (Local Government) - Openings in Children & Youth and BH/ID/EI
Ann.#2006-713 Class Code: L0623
*D&A Case Management Specialist Trainee (Local Government)
Ann.#2013-006 Class Code: L0685
Please visit the following website for more information: www.scsc.pa.gov
Scroll to Job Seekers, then to Open Test Announcements, then to Social and Employment Services.