2021 Sheriff Sale DatesJune 11September 10December 10
Monday - Friday
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Governor Wolf has granted an extension for concealed carry permits expiring March 19, 2020 or later. The new expiration date is June 30, 2021.
*LICENSE TO CARRY PERMIT INFO*
You can now apply for your License to Carry Permit Online!
In Person License to Carry Applications are by Appointment Only. Walk-ins are not accepted!!! Call 814-472-1691 to set up an appointment. *Precious Metal Licenses can be mailed in with a check. No need to apply in person.*
Donald Robertson, Acting Sheriff
200 South Center Street
Ebensburg, PA 15931
Clerk Main: (814) 472-1691
Deputy Main: (814) 472-2440
Clerk Fax: (814) 472-1493
Deputy Fax: (814) 472-8261
24/7 Warrant Tip Hotline (814)-472-8395
Warrant Tip Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/CambriaCountySheriffsOffice/
The mission of the Cambria County Sheriff's Office is to protect the citizens of the County and provide services to the taxpayers with honesty, integrity, and transparency. The Sheriff's Office will serve citizens regardless of race, color, gender, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, age, origin, ancestry, economic status, handicap, or disability.
- Provide court room security, which includes security for all witnesses, jurors and defendants
- Provide prisoner transports which often involve out-of-county as well as out-of-state travel
- Criminal arrests for bench warrants as a result from criminal or Domestic Relation arrests (This also includes processing and transporting to the appropriate prison.)
- Serving Protection from Abuse Orders (PFAs). This also includes securing and storage of weapons as well as protection for the victims and their families
- Service of various civil papers (For types of papers served and appropriate fees, refer to fee schedule to the right.)
- Real estate posting and service which ultimately may result in conducting Sheriff sales for personal property and real estate.
- Levy on personal property and conduct the appropriate Sheriff sales
- Issuance of gun permits
- Furnish license to sell firearms
- Provide precious metals licenses
|Precious Metals License (Annual)
Gun Permit (5 years)
*We only accept check or money order.
CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
Checks can be made out to Cambria County Sheriff