Monday - Friday
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
2020 Sheriff Sale Dates
**3/25/2020 License to Carry Permit Updates**
The office will be accepting Permit Applications Mon-Fri 9am-2:30pm. Please do not crowd the front office counter. We ask that you only bring a check or money order with you for payment. Be advised background checks are taking longer and the clerk will inform you if there is a long wait time. We will be able to mail the completed permit to you.
Bob Kolar, Sheriff
Don Robertson, Chief Deputy
200 South Center Street
Ebensburg, PA 15931
Clerk Main: (814) 472-1691
Deputy Main: (814) 472-2440
Clerk Fax: (814) 472-1493
Deputy Fax: (814) 472-8261
24/7 Warrant Tip Hotline (814)-472-8395
Warrant Tip Email: email@example.com
Find us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/CambriaCountySheriffsOffice/
The mission of the Cambria County Sheriff's Office is to protect the citizens of the County and provide services to the taxpayers with honesty, integrity, and transparency. The Sheriff's Office will serve citizens regardless of race, color, gender, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, age, origin, ancestry, economic status, handicap, or disability.
- Provide court room security, which includes security for all witnesses, jurors and defendants
- Provide prisoner transports which often involve out-of-county as well as out-of-state travel
- Criminal arrests for bench warrants as a result from criminal or Domestic Relation arrests (This also includes processing and transporting to the appropriate prison.)
- Serving Protection from Abuse Orders (PFAs). This also includes securing and storage of weapons as well as protection for the victims and their families
- Service of various civil papers (For types of papers served and appropriate fees, refer to fee schedule to the right.)
- Real estate posting and service which ultimately may result in conducting Sheriff sales for personal property and real estate.
- Levy on personal property and conduct the appropriate Sheriff sales
- Issuance of gun permits
- Furnish license to sell firearms
- Provide precious metals licenses
|Precious Metals License
Gun Permit (5 years)
*We only accept check, money order, debit, or credit cards. There is a $2.50 fee for gun permits using credit/debit.
CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.