Contact Cambria County, PA
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR INFORMATION RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING?
- Marriage Licenses and Birth Certificates, visit here.
- Small games of chance, dog, fishing and hunting licenses, visit here.
- Adult CRIMINAL records and other COURT DOCUMENTS, visit here.
- A copy of a Deed, visit here.
- A copy of a Divorce Decree, custody documentation, request a Passport or Protection From Abuse (PFA), real estate liens or other CIVIL DOCUMENTS, visit here.
- A Right-to-Know request, visit here.
- Military Discharge Papers, visit here.
- Veterans' information, visit here.
- Voter registration, voting precincts and absentee ballots, visit here.
- How to pay delinquent school, municipal and county real estate property taxes, visit here.
- Judicial, private, repository or upset sales, visit here.
- Real estate postings, tax claim postings and Sheriff's sales and levy for personal property and real estate, visit here.
- Arrests, warrants, gun permits, license to sell fire arms and precious metals licenses, visit here.
- Prisoners, visit here.
- Courts of Common Pleas, Judges, court scheduling and prisoners' community service, visit here.
- Cost and fines, visit here.
- Commissioners, visit here.
For inquiries regarding family issues, elderly assistance, drug and alcohol counseling and other related issues, please visit the Community Programs listed under Departments via the yellow drop-down menu (Shown below). THESE AGENCIES WILL BE BETTER ABLE TO DIRECT YOU TO RESOURCES SUITED TO YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS. Please also visit our Community Assistance link for additional resources.