Domestic Relations

no image

The Domestic Relations Section of the Court of Common Pleas of Cambria County is responsible for all matters involving the establishment of paternity for children born outside of marriage and in establishing and enforcing financial and medical support for minor children and, if appropriate, dependent spouses.

NOTE: Custody, Divorce and Visitation Complaints are to be filed in the Prothonatary Office.

Monday - Friday
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Robin Holovka, Executive Director
Shawn Semelsberger, Assistant Director
Mitchell Voytish, IV-D Coordinator

Cambria County Services Building
499 Manor Drive (Loretto Road), P.O. Box 398
Ebensburg, PA 15931 (MAP)

Satellite Office
Central Park Complex, Fifth Floor
110 Franklin Street
Johnstown, PA 15901 (MAP)

(800) 638-4409 Toll Free
(814) 472-5433 -- Ebensburg Office
(814) 536-8911 -- Johnstown Office

(814) 472-4771 -- Ebensburg
(814) 536-9318 -- Johnstown


To maximize the safety of the public & Court employees, beginning March 17, 2020 through March 31, 2020 all conferences & hearings will be conducted via phone conference. Please ensure that the Domestic Relations Office has an updated number on record so that you may be contacted at the time of the conference/hearing. Entrance to the offices will be limited, so please contact the numbers above with any questions regarding your case. A payment pamphlet can be found under the payment information folder below. Certain filings can also be done online. Please see the section below for more information. We apologize for the inconvenience.


 For questions regarding custody or divorce filings & hearings, please contact (814)471-1807.

** Provide a Support Payment Online **

You can provide a support payment online by debit or credit card for a low convenience fee of 2.95% by clicking the link below. The payment system accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.



You or your attorney can now file a variety of services online without visiting the Cambria County Domestic Relations office. These services include:

*A New Application for Support

*A Petition for Modification

*A Petition to Recover an Overpayment

*A Withdrawal of a Complaint

To do so, visit: 


Frequently Asked Questions

What Services are provided by the Domestic Relations Section?
Some of the services provided at the Cambria County Domestics Relations Section are paternity establishment and testing, establishment of support orders in accordance with Pennsylvania state guidelines, enforcement in the collection of support obligations due and a work search program for unemployed defendants.
How do I make payments on my child support case?
There are various methods to make payments on you support case. The preferred method is check or money order payments sent to the Pennsylvania State Collection and Disbursement Unit (PA SCDU). When payments are sent to PA SCDU make sure to include at least three identifying features on you payment. This could include your social security number, your member number, etc. For more payment information please see the Payment Option Pamphlet.
What is the schedule of fees associated with opening a child support case?
A judicial fee in the amount of $40.25. If paternity is an issue and genetic testing needs to be completed, there is a cost of $19.75 per person that needs tested.
Where can I find information regarding my child and/or spousal support case?
Most important information regarding your child support and/or spousal support case can be found on the Pennsylvania Child Support Website.